To Our Texas Guests
We are pleased to announce our dining rooms are open! There are a few important things to note as we welcome you back:
- Guests and staff members who wish to wear a mask are free to do so. Other guests and staff members may choose not to wear masks based on their personal preference and we ask that everyone respect those decisions. If you are concerned about this, please join us at a later date and we will be happy to welcome you.
- Staff members are screened prior to beginning their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Currently our occupancy is limited. We encourage parties of two and there is limited availability for parties up to four. We are not accepting parties of five or more people at this time.
- We use a peroxide based sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
- Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of frequent proper hand washing and personal hygiene.
- Reservations are available, walk-ins are welcome.
Learn more about the lastest Texas Statewide Health Protocols for reopening.