& Dress Code
- Guest attire can elevate or diminish the experience of others. We consider hats, tank tops, flip flops, and team athletic attire too casual for our restaurants. Our staff takes pride in their appearance and we ask our guests to respect our attire guidelines.
- We have transitioned to cashless payment.* We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Our restaurants are not intended for large groups. The majority of our tables can accommodate only up to 4 people. Tables cannot be combined and split parties will likely not be seated adjacent to one another.
- Our restaurants are generally not the best environment for young children. We welcome families, but we ask parents to keep children at the table and calm vocal infants or youngsters outside of the dining room. We do not offer child seating nor do we allow strollers in the dining room.
- While we consider special requests, modifications are not always possible as they can impact the focus of the kitchen and the integrity of many dishes.
- Please notify us of any allergies as the ingredients listed on the menu are abbreviated.
- To minimize distractions to other guests, please take cell phone conversations out of seated areas, set devices to silent, and limit the use of laptops or tablets.
- Out of consideration for other guests who are waiting, we may ask for your table if a significant amount of time has passed. We typically never make this request short of 90 minutes after you are seated.
*Except at locations where cash is required to be accepted: San Francisco, New York City and New Jersey.