We invite you to join us for an intimate dining experience in a comfortable, up-scale environment. To enhance the experience of all our guests we ask that you respect our dress code and dining guidelines.
- Your comfort is our priority, however we do not feel that overly casual attire is appropriate for dining at our restaurants. Dress code recommendations can be found on each restaurant's website.
- Our restaurants are not intended for large groups. Most seating in the dining room is designed for parties up to 4 people. If you have a group larger than 6, your party may not be able to be accommodated. We can assist in recommending restaurants that accept larger groups.
- We don’t recommend our restaurants for young children and request you bring your own child seat if you require one.
- While we consider special requests, modifications cannot always be honored as they can impact the flow of our kitchen and the integrity of many dishes.
- Please notify us of any allergies. We are very concerned for your well-being and not all ingredients are listed on the menu.
- We request any cell phone conversations be taken to the lobby or outside.
- Out of consideration for other guests who are waiting, we may ask to accommodate your party at the bar if a significant amount of time has passed. We typically will never make this request short of 90 minutes after you are seated.